About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crescendo

"Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick

"Crescendo" is a captivating sequel to "Hush, Hush". The plot thickens when Norah finds the out the truth. A trusted friend turns out to be the enemy, while the enemy might turn into her family! Patch has such a strong, closed off personality it makes you, the reader, want to break his shell and find out what's in his head. Norah starts to see hallucinations of someone dead: Her father. But while she tries to figure out what's going on, a blast from the past comes back, and Patch thinks this newcomer is a danger to Norah.

Great book, great second installment of this series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I can't wait for the next book.

I give this book a thee point five (3.5) out of five (5).

No comments:

Post a Comment