About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Flash Drive

So.
I lost my flash drive in the lake.
No Bueno.
So, now, it might be a while until I get something else on here. I have to redo LOTS of stories.
Including the one I have posted on here before, and a 39 page one.
I was LIVID!!!
So, to tide you over until then, I'll give you a teaser! Here it is:

     I knew this was going to go bad.
     My name's Anna and I go to Mirror Lake High. I used to be a normal girl, living an everyday life until I went to the abandoned boarding school right outside of town. I made the mistake of going at night, too. But that's when I met Stark: The gorgeous bad boy that cared about me more than my own mother.

MORE TO COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment