About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anime

I am a HUGE anime nerd....I have a whole list on what I need to watch! Here it is:




Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Cowboy Bebop
Bleach
Blood+
Black Blood Brothers
Darker Than Black
Trinity Blood
Girls Bravo
Dragon Ball; Z; GT
Ghost in the shell; Stand Alone Complex

The first two I already have done, which means now I'm on Cowboy Bebop. I have never heard of it before a friend of mine told me about it and that I should watch it. So, on to the list it went! And now, onward I plow through my list and I won't stop until every single show has been watched. Except maybe Bleach...It has over 300 episodes....It might just go to the bottom of the list now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment