About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Monday, July 25, 2011

I Lose A Passion

I have decided not to soccer because the coach was never really nice to me (and neither were the other girls) and I don't have the time and money to do it. I really loved soccer until this guy had to ruin my whole experience with playing by telling me lies about changing the way he was doing things, talking to the girls being rude, and everything like that. So, here I am, losing the only thing I really loved since I was a little kid because of a jerk that won't think of those who love the same sport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment