About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update

So, I'm in Utah right now and it's going pretty dang good. House still needs to be cleaned up a bit still, but Abby's going to be coming down soon and so I'll have a friend to hang out with next week before we leave. I have a family reunion to go to later this week and then we pick up Abby on Sunday. I totally can't wait until then. We don't have much to do until then, so I'm going to bike around for a bit everyday to get my legs ready for soccer. I don't want to die when soccer starts up! So that's about it for now, and so I'll write and add more to my story that I'm posting on here just for Miranda. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment