About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Abraham Lincoln

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer" by Seth Graham-Smith


This book is quite interesting, to say the least. It's all about our dear Abe Lincoln and his past- that's full of vampires. To say that it's revealing in another matter. I don't believe a single word it said, even though it said that it was fact. Totally fictional in my mind. But, this book did have a good story line that grabbed me from the beginning. Some of the things were true, but it was all muddled with fiction. 


I give this book a two (2) out of five (5) stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment