About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Masquerade

"Masquerade" by Melissa De La Cruz


"Masquerade" is a book full of back-stabbing, jealous girls and boys who are in love with someone they're not supposed to be. It's full of twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat at all times. This is great sequel to "Blue Bloods" and is a great addition to this series. This is full of vampire lore, glamour and the high school snob attitudes- some of the best factors in teen fiction.

Schuyler is still troubled about the Silver Bloods and comes so close to figuring out what happens, but then the answer slips away from her- but she might have a chance. Oliver is there for her whenever something happens, and maybe, just maybe, he's there a little more than an aide should be.

Mimi is out for revenge because she's a back-stabbing teenager. She's jealous of Bliss for what she wore to the Four Hundred Year Ball, but then she wants to get back at Schuyler for what she almost took away from Mimi. Jack is second guessing his motives- whether he's to continue to be with Mimi or leave the Heaven bound relationship to be with someone else that has gotten his attention.

I give this great book a three (3) out of five (5).

No comments:

Post a Comment