About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Tiger's Curse

"Tiger's Curse" by Colleen Houck:


"Tiger's Curse" is an excellent book. A tight story line, keeping you captive till the end. Kelsey is an amazing character with a soft heart, but with an amazing resolve when she puts her mind to a task. Dhiren, the tiger, is someone all men should be like: Caring, kind, willing, and respectful. I instantly fell in love with him. The curse, on the other hand, took me by storm and surprise. When I found out about it, I had a hard time believing it at first. But then, when Kelsey kept trying to solve it, I began to trust the truthfulness of the fact that it was there.

Such a good book. I give it three point five (3.5) stars out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment