About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shatter Me

"Shatter Me" by Tahereh Mafi:


"Shatter Me" is an excellent book. Had me up all night Friday night and I almost finished it in about four hours! If you even LIKED "The Hunger Games" a tiny bit, "Shatter Me" is a book you will love even more. This book is riveting, addictive, and intense. I could barely put it down at four in the morning, and even then, I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next. Takes you on a whole new ride, making you rethink all of what you read the page before.

I would give this book four point five (4.5) stars out of five. It was THAT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment