About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Can You Guess . . .?

So, came up with a new game: Can You Guess . . .

The Rules:
1) Comment for an answer
2) Please no profanity. Get a better vocabulary

How To Play:
1) I give you a line from one of my stories
2) You comment to give an answer to which story it best fits (or actually came from).
3) About a week later, I'll give the answer!
4) Once a month, on the second Tuesday, I'll give a new bit.



Round One:



“Please calm down; I said I would explain, so let me do just that.” He shut his eyes, pinched the bridge of his nose, and began the heart breaking tale of my life. My true life.
“It began about two years ago . . . .”

Have Fun! And remember, I'll post the answer next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment