About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yet Another Update

GHOST STORY.

My new project. I haven't finished anything yet, though. My room is scattered with unfinished project- MY LIFE  IS AN UNFINISHED PROJECT! Oh well, I'll just have to put up with yet another story on my hands. Add that to the list of about twenty :D. I don't know what's gotten into me lately about ghost stories, but I guess I can blame Patrick Carman for his Skeleton Creek series. THOSE VIDEOS ARE SERIOUSLY TERRIFYING!!!!

Must go watch more of them though. I cannot tear my eyes away from the screen, it's so scary and addicting :D

Later
-Chester/Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment