About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Continuation of the "My Flash Drive" story

This story doesn't really have a title (I have a hard time with those...) but I called it "Stark and I"
Have fun!!! I'll be following this story for a while now, just to let you know.

Teaser!!!

     Let me start from the beginning:
     "Anna, again, tell me why you want to go to the lake school?" My best friend, Emma, asked me.
     "I don't want those boys to think I'm chicken and can't go to a creepy place when it's dark. I have to save my pride and up my ego!"
     Every year, one of the graduating senior girls has to stay overnight at the school and come back unscathed- completely unscathed. This year I was picked. No girl before me had come back without a scratch and I was determined to be the first. One year, a girl didn't come back. Three weeks later, the police found her body in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment