About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Confessions (A Poem)

Is death
an escape?
                                    Sometimes.
Should it
be one?
                                    Maybe.

Can anyone
help?
                                    Possibly.
Could I trust
someone with
my secrets?
                                    Depends.
Would they
even care?
                                   Don't know.
Should someone
even care?
                                   If they love them.
Is there
even love?
                                  Yes.
How do I
find it?
                                   You don't find it.
Then how is
there love?
                                     It finds you.
Does anyone
love me?
                                      Yes.
Who then?
                                     I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment