About Me

My photo
I love to write, it is my passion. I've now been published twice and I plan on becoming a world-renown author once out of high school. I also plan on becoming a high school English teacher because I live for English and Lit.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Beyonders: Seeds Of Rebellion

"Beyonders: Seed of Rebellion" by Brandon Mull


This is a great sequel to the first book "A World Without Heroes". The story line continues along in a great fashion that made me yearn for the third book that's not out yet! The characters are so likable and they're great role models for me. I want to be like them to the point where I want to be them! Okay, maybe not that hard core about it, but they all have at least one desirable trait that I would like to have.

Jason went back to Lyrian even though he didn't have to, not wanting to leave behind Rachel. Rachel has this drive that I wish I had. Galloran will stop at nothing to see an unjust ruler thrown out of the throne. Drake wants to atone for his past mistakes.... The list can go on and on, but I'll stop there.I would recommend this book to most teenagers who like adventure books, and maybe even some middle school age children who like a touch of fantasy to their lives.

I give this boo a three point five (3.5) out of five (5).

No comments:

Post a Comment